Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

another new Annie


2 posts today so be sure to check the other one out below.

Here's another cutie for my SPECIAL price of $25 plus shipping. Just email with PINKY in the subject line if you'd like to buy her. There's a CONTACT button in my ezshoppe to email me.
She is absolutely adorable in person!!!!!!!! I just LOVE her!!!!!!
I listed some new Annies on ebay too so be sure to check them out from the link to the top left....MY EBAY AUCTIONS.

1 comment:

The Olde Country Cupboard said...

I didn't realize this was you, I look at your Annies on ebay all the time. I love them, that is the next thing I want to tackle is learning how to paint eyes, I am terrible at it.
I love all your Annies and your patterns look great.
Sandy