Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Funny Valentine Annie


My Funny Valentine Annie measures 12". SPECIAL price is $25 plus shipping....$5 in US. I will take custom orders on this Annie. Custom order can have this mouth or a smile. Can be same dress or any color or them you'd like. Special pricing is for a limited time only. I can also include a tag if you'd like. Just email through my CONTACT button in my ezshoppe with Valentine Annie in the subject line. Made using a Sweet Meadows Farm pattern with some of my own touches.


2 comments:

The Olde Country Cupboard said...

Hi,
I love your banner, you blog is looking great.
thanks for all advise again. I have gotten about 10 patterns done.
would love have more of yours. .
sandy

ButtonBears&Raggedies said...

Hi Sheila just love her she is sooo cute.Happy Newyear and I hope you are keeping well
Hugs
Bev