Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Sunday, January 17, 2010

New ANNIE patterns!!!!!!!



Here are my newest Annie patterns for 2010! I LOVE them!!!!! Hope you do too. Both dolls are around 13" and patterns are available now. I will put a PayPal button on the side to order them and if you want to order the paper pattern just let me know.
Hope you have a GREAT Sunday!

3 comments:

ButtonBears&Raggedies said...

Hi Sheila love your Laundry Lyndsey-ann pattern Just had to bye it straight away. Hope you are keeping well
Hugs Bev

Dani said...

OH Shelia all your dollies are JUST to CUTE!! I love them!!! You're definitely on a roll here! Sorry haven't been around and such. My MIL just passed away last week from long battle with cancer. :( I am getting back in swing now. Will get in touch with you! Love your new Laundry doll!
Hugs
Dani

AwtemNymf said...

Oh I love Laundry Day Annie! CUWTE!!!