Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Annie lamp...update & sneak peek





Just thought I'd share the finished project I showed the shade for last week.  This past week has absolutely flown by for me with so much to do for school and all.  It starts Monday and I am very close to done other than a painted canvas bag and some decorated book covers.  I am hoping to finish up my August TCC pattern club doll the first of the week.  I also have two patterns I'll be releasing this week.    The one is the bagholder I seem to have been talking about forever and the other is the Annie below.  I have lots of large wooden sleds ready for me to paint on and lots of other goodies to paint as well as LOTS of dolls ready to dress.  I hope to start having lots of new goodies to see very soon.  I'm in a Fall & Christmas mood as well as shabby chic so there will be lots of variety...maybe even some gingerbread and saltbox houses...oh and sheep.  If I only had more hours in the day...lol.  See you again soon and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!


1 comment:

kavettahulse said...

Sheila that lamp is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I want one!! the new Annie is adorable! Can't wait for the bag holder and the new pattern club pattern. Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Kavetta