Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Sunday, August 28, 2011

new dollies

Bitsy Ann in pink/red...about 7" to the top of her bow in permanent sitting position...weighted bottom...$25 plus shipping

Bitsy Ann in purple...about 7" to the top of her bow in permanent sitting position...weighted bottom...$25 plus shipping

Bitsy Ann in shabby chic roses...about 7" to the top of her bow in permanent sitting position...weighted bottom...$25 plus shipping

Annie is wearing a homespun and chicken print dress...muslin bloomers...painted leg stripes and shoes...stitched face...comes with Farm Fresh wreath (has stained/painted banner, painted wooden eggs and raffia)...about 22"...made from Sweet Meadows Farm pattern...$55 plus shipping

Here are the newest dollies I have finished.  Most of these are one of a kind and won't be done again just like this.  Prices and information are below each doll.  If you're interested in one just email and I can send a request from PayPal.  I do have a few more of the doll bodies ready like the last one that haven't been dressed yet...if you're interested in having one custom dressed just email and I can show you the ones I have ready as there hair and faces are a little different.

Some of the other dolls are on ebay now and I'll be listing more on there tonight. 

Lots more new things to come including painted items.  I am trying to finish up those patterns too but have to find some things to do that so I'll post as soon as I have them done.

I hope you have a wonderful evening and that everyone is safe from the storm.  See you again tomorrow.....

No comments: