Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Percy Ann doll bodies


I have decided to try something new with my dolls.  I am going to start offering some premade dolls...stuffed, stained and the face painted.  All you'll need to do is the hair and outfit.  Here's my first offering....

5 Percy Ann doll bodies (stuffed and stained with painted face)

$65 plus shipping
shipping can be priority, first class or international first class

Just email with Percy Ann in the subject line if you're interested in having these made for you.  If you're interested in any other doll body just email and I'll be glad to give you a quote on making them.



No comments: