*

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3 more NEW patterns ** READY to be mailed or emailed










*** UPDATE 9-18 *** All patterns are ready to be emailed or mailed.
3 more new patterns this week and they are just adorable! I am running a special through Sunday 9-20-09...buy all 3 patterns and get $1 off each one. This will work for e-patters or mailed patterns. They will all be available by Friday at the latest. I am hoping for tomorrow but not positive on that so I will say Friday. All gals are a little over 12" tall. Honey Bear even comes with a pinafore template so you can do her with her dress only or add the pinafore too. E-pattern is $8 each and mailed pattern is $10 each. Just email if you'd like to place an order through my ezshoppe contact button. I will try to get them loaded to my ezshoppe some time tonight.





5 comments:

Cinnamon Stitched Primitives said...

Oh Shelia, Im going to go broke! LOL But I will place another order next week.
HUGS
Shannon

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are all so precious! How cute!

Primgrl1 said...

I soooo love your dolls and patterns! Fantastic work!

JaneAnn DeLong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JaneAnn DeLong said...

Are these patterns still available for sale?