*

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

GINGERBREAD girls * OOAK BASKET


This ONE OF A KIND hand painted basket is $30 plus shipping. The size is 17 1/4" wide (not including handles) x 6 1/4" deep x 5 1/4" high. I have crackled the background on the wooden piece attached to the front and painted 5 gingerbread girls on it. I added some snacks for the picture so you could see one use for it...the snacks aren't included...lol. It would be great for bread, towels, dolls, etc. Just email if you're interested in buying it....you can go to my ezshoppe in the top right corner and use the contact button...put gingerbread basket in the subject line please.
EMAILS: I have been getting some emails lately with attachments from people I don't know so I thought I should put a note here. If you are trying to email me about my items please do not add icons, attachments, etc. as I do not open those from people I don't know. Just wanted to note that in case anyone just thought I wasn't emailing them back on purpose. You just never know about virsuses and all on attachments and I'm not taking any chances....hope you understand.
PATTERN UPDATE: I am finishing up my Gabby Ann tonight so I'll have her picture added tomorrow and should have her pattern ready tomorrow or Thursday. Hopefully I'll have a couple others too but will have to see what all I can finish up.

No comments: