*

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wedding items

 
Wedding sign and Raggedy Ann & Andy set
 
sign is painted onto the back side of paneling so it is thin and works great for displaying on an easel or can be made to hang
 
Ann & Andy can be done in any color theme  with name tags on them for the bride and groom and a pillow with the last name and date

 
painted chipboard tag can be tied to just about anything

 
cardstock tags personalized with the calendar (date of wedding highlighted) and bride and grooms names...background is wedding vows...can be done in colors of wedding
 
also a great idea for cards and can have SAVE THE DATE on it for invitations
 
 
 
I wanted to share some wedding projects I just made for a new customer/friend for her wedding.  I will be taking custom orders on these things along with some other wedding ideas I have as well.  I am hoping to get a wedding page together soon with all items and pricing.  I am also up for doing other custom items if you have something you'd like for your own wedding.  Lots of sign ideas and subway art ideas running around in my head as well as large individual scrabble wood pieces to hang and spell a word out.

No comments: